Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tour, Gladiators, NINJAS

OKAY. So all of this awesome stuff is unfolding in the TOUR right now, and I really want to tell you all about it, but it's been one of those weeks where I've been watching the Tour in-between meetings, and sometimes during meetings, and I've been practicing my NINJA moves, and I had to bust out four loaves of bread for a dinner party, and I have to keep up my mt. biking skills, and somewhere in all of that, I also have to get in at least nine hours of sleep a night so I can function properly. BUT, I'm on vacation next week, so I will have time to do some serious Tour analyzing, which is important and good. Here's a quick preview: Contador and Schleck have been engaging in a very gladiator-type battle on each mountain, and Vino, somehow, seems to get in a breakaway, pretty much every day, and Lance? He's pretty much a totally pathetic loser. He's not even helping his teammates out. But we'll get into all of that detail later. For now, as I mentioned, I've had to do some Ninja stuff as of late, so here are some pics for you from the Little 500, which BTW, us Ninjas took 3rd place in. Although that's just what people think. What actually happened was we WON, but because we were invisible and stealth most of the time, people didn't realize how many laps we actually did.















1 comment:

tamara said...

I would think that Ninja's, being invisible and all, wouldn't be able to be seen in their ninja underpants. I'm sure you came in first, they just don't have ninja tracking devices to confirm, so I guess you'll have to settle for third. Looks like fun, as usual.