Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wow, I'm employed.

Yes, you read that headline right. As of 15 minutes ago, I now no longer have to say, "Well, actually, I'm UNEMPLOYED, THANKS FOR ASKING," when people ask me what I do for a living. I can now say, "Why yes, I do have a job." Nosy bitches.

I accepted an offer with a Hispanic agency in Orange County, and I'm absolutely thrilled. Marketing jobs are very few and far between right now, so I feel quite grateful. Also, I'm glad I'll be able to put my Spanish to use,* and I positively loved the atmosphere at the agency and the people whom I'll be working under.


*I don't think asking for margaritas these past few years has been "using my Spanish," so this is a legit opportunity to keep it alive.

1 comment:

yummy mummy said...

Que bueno muchaca! Estamos muy feliz, porque ahora no nececitamos estar preoccupado que tu nececitas viver con sus padres. Oops, que dices? Tu nececitas vivir con sus padres. Que triste. Buena suerte con todo. Translacion: You go, girl.