Thursday, September 04, 2008

My life is awesome


Yup. Be really jealous of me. Because my life is now officially awesome.


After two years of spending my life in a cubicle at a fairly large advertising agency, I have departed to serve at Bluezoom, the most kick-ass place I've ever hung out. It also happens to be my new place of employment. I've gone from a 250 person cubicle-filled behemoth to a 10-person shop. The most creative, talented people I've ever been around fill the place, and it feels more like hanging out and kicking around artistic ideas than being at work. But there's more.

Today, my boss asked me to help him figure out how we can build bike racks downstairs. That was step 1 of his awesomeness. Then, he asked if I would like to be in charge of hunting down used bikes/skateboards/transportation thingies that don't involve petrol, which we will store in the kick-ass space that I will help design, so if we, as in, us Bluezoomers, feel inclined to grab a bike and head down the street to grab some grub, or a beer, or whatever, our alternate means of transportation will be readily at our disposal.

I was like, dude, and can I also be the Official Extreme Croquet Tournament Organizer? Because we're so going to have to play. And he was like, cool.


So that is why my life is probably more awesome than yours.


1 comment:

Tamara said...

Yup. You win the most awesomest award. Now if you promise me that you won't vote for McCain/Palin, then I'll crown you most awesome sister anyone could have :) Glad to hear your move has so far been the right one!