Friday, August 08, 2008

Outer Banks!!











So I just got back from the most fabulous week in memory--a full week at the Outer Banks with my family. We spent all day, every day, at the beach. There was no sightseeing, no shopping excurions, no touring--just beaching it. My pastry-flour white skin actually has some color now. We all emerged a bit tanner, definitely happier, and I'm imagining we'll be finding sand in odd crevices for the next week or so.



By the end of the week, we had perfected our body surfing and boogie boarding skills. My stomach is slightly sore from laughing so hard all week, and I think my face is dented from grinning.













2 comments:

Tamara said...

Nice pictures, Jo. I've just updated our website and flickr photo page. Lots of fun shots. We sure are missing the beach life...

Catalin said...

Good words.