Wednesday, February 06, 2008

T&J do NYC






I spent four fantastic days in NYC with my sister last week. It was my first trip to the city. She’s a bit of a city veteran, so she guided us to the best bagel shops, restaurants, and sights. I loved the energy, the expansive forever-ness of buildings, and the ingenuity of a city so large. We shopped in fantastic consignment shops, ate flavorful ethnic food, and walked our legs off. We got caught in a deluge on our way across the Brooklyn Bridge. We were too soaked and freezing to continue, even with the promise of pizza on the other side, so we caught a sub and made our way back to the hotel for dry clothes.
It was fantastic to spend four days with my sister, whom I rarely see, due to us living on other sides of the country.
It will definitely not be my last trip to the city.

No comments: